This bungalow has been placed by:
BUNGALOW 33 LABUAN BAJO IS A ROMANTIC BEACH BUNGALOW ON A GREAT LOCATION.
Bungalow 33 Labuan Bajo stands literally with its legs in the white sandy beach hidden among the trees and tropical plants just 20 meters from the turquoise blue Flores Sea.
The bungalow is amazingly versatile with a beautiful view from the veranda over the Flores Sea and islands, and is at the appropriate distance from the owner's large villa on the same private estate of 4300 m2.
Bungalow 33 Labuan Bajo is far enough away from Labuan Bajo to avoid the noise and bustle of Labuan Bajo but is only 20 minutes away by private boat to the jetty of this city (pick up and return to Labuan Bajo by boat is included). There is also a (damaged) dirt road but it is only suitable for adventurers with a scooter or off-road vehicle
Bungalow 33 Labuan Bajo is sustainably built with local building materials such as palm wood, alang alang (grass) roof and natural stone for the walls, has a spacious room with practical open kitchen, large bed with mosquito net and direct sea view, large bright bathroom and spacious veranda with seating.
Basic rate per night via Holiday Rental Indonesia is €140,- for 1 - 2 persons with a minimum booking of 2 nights.
Surcharge extra persons
Children under the age of two are free of costs.
The price includes:
- Linen, toilet paper, coffee / tea, water.
- WIFI (budgeted)
- Normal consumption of water and electricity.
- Snorkel gear
- Pick up and return with the boat.
The price excludes:
- 10% government tax on basic rent.
- Final cleaning and laundry (€75,-)
Minimum stay is 2 nights.
The owner and staff are very friendly and do everything to make your stay as pleasant as possible and provide you with all information.
The above prices are not per room or per person, but for the rent of the entire beach bungalow and there are no other guests who rent the bungalow at the same time.
Features and facilities
Labuan Bajo, Manggara province, west Flores
2 people + child younger than two years
• LIVING AREA
1 spacious room with lockable sliding doors with a comfortable four-poster bed, practical open kitchen and lockable spacious bathroom.
• SWIMMING POOL
Very helpful owner bungalow and staff
Self-catering and the best is to take what you think is necessary before arrival.
There are 2 good restaurants within a short walking distance
Wi-Fi internet access via telephone modem. If the credit is used, you can easily add it by a telephone shop.
Outdoor sports such as snorkelling, kayaking, yoga or lazing
Bungalow 33 Labuan Bajo is suitable for one couple (with baby).
Boat, free pick up and drop off, (car and / or motorbike rental is possible via VVI),
• ADDITIONAL FACILITIES
Water dispenser, fridge, hot / cold water, safety box
± 70 m² (bungalow). 4300 m² (land).
- The bungalow has a wooden floor and offers living space for a sofa with coffee table, is attractively illuminated and has a practical sliding door and a large casement window so that there is plenty of light and natural ventilation.
- The practical and playful open kitchen is spacious with plenty of natural ventilation and plenty of natural light. The kitchen is equipped for two people and has a fridge, stove, water dispenser and oven.
- Spacious porch with wooden floor covered with alang alang grass roof, atmospheric lighting, seating and table for two people with a fantastic view over the beach and the Flores sea.
- Hardened walkway to the bungalow from the large villa on the upper part of the estate. This path continues to the paved plateau on the beach
- White sand beach with low shady trees that is closed on the left side of the bungalow with bamboo shelter.
- On the beach there are comfortable beach chairs on a slightly elevated terrace close to the pavilion.
- The sleeping area is, just like the living room, attractive and has a spacious and comfortable bed with mosquito net and two bedside tables with atmospheric lighting.
- Wooden floor and good natural ventilation through a large window and sliding door with direct access to the veranda overlooking the beach and Flores sea
- The spacious lockable bathroom with plenty of natural ventilation is playfully furnished and has lots of natural light, a worktop with sink, mirror, atmospheric lighting, shower with cold and hot water and toilet.
The many islands with, among others, Palau Rica and Palau Komodo
The surroundings of Labuan Bajo are ideal for exploring with scooter yourself.
Legion possibilities for scuba diving, snorkelling and multi-day trekking.
Komodo Airport (LBJ): 2 km from Labuan Bajo city.