THIS DELICIOUS VILLA WITH PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL IN MODERN BALINESE STYLE ON THIS LOCATION IS GARANT FOR A SUCCESSFUL HOLIDAY.
This comfortable free-standing modern Balinese style villa for six people villa is ideally situated directly adjacent to the famous Balinese paddy field, has its own parking space and is located at the end of a cul-de-sac in an authentic village with hardly any traffic. A beautiful Balinese gate separates the private parking lot from the attractive garden, detached kitchen with complete open kitchen, spacious dining area and service space. The separate functional kitchen is accessible via the wooden deck and has not lost contact with the living room. The open kitchen is fully equipped, has a spacious heavy teak dining area for six people and a separate service area. The main building has on the ground floor an attractive fully equipped open but lockable living room with design furniture, AC. and a spacious two person bedroom with en-suite bathroom and both borders via a sun deck at the inviting pool. On the second floor, two spacious two-person bedrooms with balcony and an en-suite bathroom are connected via a lounge with, among other things, TV and a soft sofa. From all rooms there is a view of the inviting spacious swimming pool with wonderfully cool water and the sawa. The villa is ideally and quietly situated with the best French bakery in Bali on the corner and within 5 minutes you are in vibrant Seminyak with a short distance to the Batu Belig beach. Surfers, swimmers and sun worshipers come together from dawn until the early hours to enjoy the warm sea with challenging waves, sunset and atmospheric local and trendy international eateries. This Villa in Kerobokan is an ideal private villa in a perfect location for an unforgettable Balinese holiday experience.
- Base rate per night now €125, - (IDR 2.100.000) for 1 – 4 persons with a minimum booking of 7 night
- Every additional person €25, - (IDR 420.000) p.p.p.n. (fits up to 8 people)
- Children younger than 2 years are free of charge
The price includes:
- Free basic consumption electricity per day is 15 KWh. (normal use) for every KWh more will €0.20 be calculated.
The price Excludes:
- 10% government tax
- Final cleaning and laundry (€125, -)
- Deposit (€350, - / redeemable)
- high chair - cot and children's fence pool if desired (on request against minimal costs)
Minimum stay is 7 days.
The manager and his wife are very friendly and will do everything in their power to make your stay very pleasant and provide you with all the information.
Features and Amenities
Kerobokan, Canggu, south-west Bali, Indonesia.
6 people (3 ensuite open sided bedrooms (2 with balcony) , all with king-size beds). 2 extra beds may be set up on guest request (additional charge applies after 4 guests).
- LIVING AREAS
Open-sided living pavilion; open-sided dining pavilion with table for 6 (Open Kitchen); air-conditioned TV room; poolside lounge upstairs.
Pool of 4 x 9 with hardwood sundeck alongside.
Villa manager with wife lives next door and they take care of garden, pool and is security. Masseuse and babysitter available on request (extra charge).
Asian and Western cuisine on requests.
WiFi internet access.
Satellite-channel TV; DVD player and DVD library; CD players and CD library; magazines.
- FOR FAMILIES
Villa Asta is very suitable for families.
Cars and motorbikes rentals are available, private parking area.
- ADDITIONAL FACILITIES
Barbecue; in-room safes; generator back-up.
- PROPERTY AREA
220 sqm (villa). 310 sqm (land).
- Open-sided living pavilion with seating areas and steps to second level.
- Open-sided dining/kitchen pavilion (two sides), and table for 6.
- Well equipped open plan kitchen attached to the pool terras.
- Outdoor barbecue grill.
- Air-conditioned TV room/study with TV and DVD/CD player.
- Open-sided lounge room on the second level.
- Private parking with entrance to villa.
- Swimming pool.
- Ironwood deck hovering over the side of the pool, with sunbeds and an umbrella.
- Separate sun deck with loungers and umbrella by the dining pavilion.
- The air-conditioned spacious master bedroom suite is on the ground floor from the pavilion
- Marble floor and a sliding door directly on the wooden deck of the pool.
- Comfortable King-size beds with bedside tables in style decorated with spacious wardrobe and seat.
- The en-suite open style bathroom on the ground floor has a heavy wooden worktop with double
sink, open shower room and bath, toilet and is tiled with marble.
- Two air-conditioned spacious bedrooms on the second floor tastefully decorated with spacious
wardrobe and seat.
- Mahogany parquet floor and sliding door to the balcony with unobstructed views.
- Comfortable King-size beds with bedside tables in style.
- The en-suite bathrooms have a heavy wooden worktop with a single sink, open shower room, toilet and are tiled with ceramics.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Batubelig Beach: 1.5 km
Finns Beach Club: 3.7 km
Seminyak: 2.5 km
Kuta: 10 km
Ngurah Rai Airport (DPS): 13 km
Ubud: 33 km