4 beds 4 bath 2200 m2 Freehold.
Yearly rental Price (IDR): 445,000,000 net.
Equivalent to (€): 27.000 per year / € 2.250 per month
Undoubtedly Bali's most unique and elegant top villa set on 2200 m2 of lush tropical gardens situated away from the main road neighbored by rice fields and green valley in the exclusive area of Tanah Lot.
Land size: 2200 m2
Year built: 2011
Distance airport: 60 minutes
Build size: 1081 m2
Bathrooms: 4 En-suites
Swimming pool: 90 m2 (17 m length)
Electrical Capacity: 23.000 Kw
It is conveniently located within a 5 minute’s drive from the Nirwana golf course, within 30 minutes from Seminyak or Green School, and within 55 minutes from the Bali int. Ngurah Rai Airport.
Without the eternally persistent deafening waves and destructive saltwater spray but accompanied by the singing of birds, dazzling colorful butterflies and yet close to that alluring Indian ocean, this great and inviting unique villa is surrounded by quality developments including the by the world-renowned golf professional Phil Mickelson design team six stars Trump International Golf Club Golf course & the MNC Bali Resort together with the new service road that will lead you directly in minutes from this leading luxury golf resort in Asia to the famous shopping and entertainment hub Batu Bolong and Seminyak.
This is further enhanced by the gracefully landscaped grounds with a 17m infinity swimming pool offering a unique chance to experience the magic of Bali in complete serenity and privacy.
The first thing you notice is the extremely good built quality with meticulous detail on design and decoration that has gone in to making this home very functional yet retaining the option to open living.
The entry level has 2 generous bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms with double vanities, large bathtubs, and separate showers, main living/dining area with a large fully- equipped western spec kitchen, as well as a full-sized enclosed games- and pool table rooms.
The upper level includes another two generous bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms with double vanities and separate showers and a large balcony to soak in the views overlooking the garden, pool, local rice fields and a glimpse of the ocean.
This is a quality house and perfect for those wishing to reside in Bali or potentially use it as a rental.
The current monthly costs
3 staff members, average cost for all:
23.000 Kva, average costs:
Chlorine, average costs:
Wi-Fi / Satellite TV K-Vision / Smartfren / Andromax
Costs: Rp. 300.000
Features and amenities.
Location: Dusun Dukuh village, South West Bali coast.
Capacity: 8 people (4 en-suite bedrooms with king-size beds).
Living areas: Dining area (seats 8); coffee lounge; audio/video entertainmentroom; pool table entertainment room; Spa room; guest toilet; office/library; balcony for 2 up stair bedrooms; a wide covered corridor all around the house; garden.
Pools: 17 x 5 x 1.55 infinity pool with two 15 m2 covered pool decks on each side and 27 x 6.5 m terrace. Atrium dumpling pool 4 x 2 x 1.5 with on each side stair seats.
Staff house: Separate matching staff house with bedroom for 2; kitchen and bathroom with own toilet, wash machine, fridge, and iron.
Garage: spacious open garage for 2 cars and 2 motorbikes.
Open parking: 30 m2 open parking place inside the premises.
Communication: Mobile Wi-Fi broadband internet access.
Entertainment: 2 satellite parabolas; 1 plasma widescreen TV; 2 surround-sound systems with dvd/cd player; beamer; PSP player.
Additional: Barbeque; outdoor teppanyaki; safe.
- Villa entrance hall with an impressive Yogyakarta stone floor that lead to the open air atrium.
- Atrium, the heart of the property with dumpling pool and covered corridor to all the rooms and stair for second floor.
- 2 generous bedrooms with En-suite bathrooms on ground level.
- Indoor Dining room seating 8 at a solid teak wood table can on two sides be closed for comfort or opened to let in the breeze (18 doors).
- Large and breathtaking fully-equipped kitchen with modern and stainless steel appliances
- Air-conditioned recreation room equipped with billiard table, Air-conditioned movie / game room equipped with beamer surround CD/DVD player and PSP player. Fully air-conditioned.
- Office / library with 43” plasma satellite TV, antiques working desk, chesterfield style sofa. Fully air-conditioned.
- 17m infinity-edge swimming pool with large sun terrace (175 m2) and lounge-meditation / yoga decks on both sides overlooking overlooking the large grassed garden with tropical plants; mature trees and fast flowing river.
- 35 meter fish pond with lotus plants, lily and overflow pot.
Downstair master bedrooms
- Two identical master bedrooms with King-sized four-poster beds and romantic mosquito netting
- Large en-suite bathroom with a wide double vanity, walk-in rain shower, bathtub, toilet and large mirror.
- Fully airconditioned.
This villa lies on the edge of a traditional rural village. The villa is situated close by Kedungu Beach, renowned for its black volcanic sands and is great for daily walks and running. Tanah Lot sea temple is a 5-minute drive away, as is the by the world-renowned golf professional Phil Mickelson design team six stars Trump International Golf Club Golf course & the MNC Bali Resort.
Here you will be treated to incredible sunsets and views all the way to the Bukit Peninsula.
With only a handful of other villas and rice fields as neighbors, this area is quiet and peaceful; the perfect location for a bike ride or walk to experience the ‘real’ Bali with its colorful ceremonies and pretty villages. The villa is half an hour drive away from the hustle and bustle of Seminyak yet Canggu, with its burst of hip new places to eat, drink and shop, and international schools is even much closer.
Good to knowAirport: 27.00 km (60 min.)
Nirwana Bali Golf Course: 1.40 km (5 min.)
International supermarkets: 9.00 km (25 min.)
mini markets: 1.00 km (5 min.)
International schools: 9.00 km (25 min.)
Green school: 17.00 km (34 min.)
Tabanan city: 10.00 km (15 min.)
Totally Indonesia proudly sponsors this property